Effective date: January 8th, 2018
Revised: January 1st, 2020
Simple Digital, Inc. (“Simple Digital,” “we,” or “us”) values its clients and respects your privacy, and wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose information related to the Simple Digital website.
Personal Information We May Collect
We may obtain personal information about you that you directly provide to us, including, for example, the following categories of information:
- Basic personal information
- Contact information
- Account information
We may also automatically collect personal information during your visit to the Services as part of our normal operation, including, for example, the following categories of information:
- Technical information like your IP address, browser type, and operating system
- Usage of our website like pages you visit and search terms you may enter
We may be required by law to collect certain personal information about you or as a consequence of any contractual relationship we have with you. Failure to provide this information may prevent or delay the fulfillment of these obligations.
You may elect not to accept “cookies” by setting your Internet options on your computer, however, please be advised that in that case, you may not be able to access part or all or part of the Services.
Use of Your Personal Data
We and our service providers may use Personal Information:
- To verify your identity when you access and use our services and ensure the security of your personal information
- To provide the information, goods, services or materials you may have requested. We may also analyze information about how you use our services to provide an improved experience for our clients
- We may use your personal information to build a profile about you and place you into particular marketing segments in order to understand your preferences better and to appropriately personalize the marketing messages we send to you. Where necessary, we will obtain your consent before sending such marketing messages
- We may use your personal information to process an application you submit to work for us or to provide information to you related to job opportunities; if necessary, we will obtain your consent before sending such communications
- We may use your personal information to manage our IT and communications systems, product and service development, company assets, strategic planning, project management, and operational improvement
- We may use your personal information to register you to attend or present at an event we host
- We may share your personal information with third-party service providers, who provide services such as website hosting, data storage, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, IT services and infrastructure, customer service, email delivery and administration, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services to enable them to provide services
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INFORMATION COLLECTION, USAGE, DISCLOSURE OR OTHER PRIVACY PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING OUR AFFILIATES, THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, ANY THIRD-PARTY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM (SUCH AS FACEBOOK INC.), ANY THIRD PARTY MAKING AVAILABLE THE DEVICES OR OPERATING SYSTEMS FOR WHICH CERTAIN SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE (SUCH AS APPLE INC. OR GOOGLE INC.) AND ANY THIRD PARTY OPERATING ANY SITE TO WHICH THE SERVICES CONTAIN A LINK. THE INCLUSION OF A LINK ON THE SERVICES DO NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT OF THE LINKED SITE BY THE SERVICES.
How We Protect The Information We May Collect
We implement physical, technical, and organizational security measures designed to safeguard and maintain the integrity and confidentiality of the personal information we process. We evaluate and update these measures on a regular basis. However, no information system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
We retain your personal information for as long as we have a relationship with you. In deciding how long to keep your personal information after our relationship with you has ended, we take into account our legal obligations. We may also retain records to investigate or defend against potential legal claims.
Updates to Our Policy
Since we are constantly making changes and upgrades to our systems and services in order to better serve you, and how we manage your personal information may accordingly change, we anticipate updating this Privacy Notice from time-to-time. Therefore, we reserve the right to revise the content of this Privacy Notice in any manner and at any time, without notice. If we make any revisions that materially change the ways in which we process your personal information, we will notify you of these changes before applying them to that personal information.
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Services.
The California Consumer Privacy Act provides California consumers with the right to obtain from Simple Digital information about the personal information about you that we collect, use, and disclose. You can obtain this information by contacting Simple Digital at firstname.lastname@example.org.